Constructed in 1931, this large two-story knoll-top Colonial estate must have been quite a sight, surrounded by the orchards and fields then making up most of Goleta's Kellogg District. The estate of over 4,000 square feet remains a distinctive landmark property among the more modest homes developed in the post-war years in the Goodland. Held by the same family for nearly fifty years, the property is ready for a new family to restore and update the nearly 2 acres to its best purpose. Each of the four bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, with two additional powder rooms on the first floor. A formal dining room and two study/libraries complement the large living room. Fireplaces grace the master suite, the living room and each of the study/libraries.
Show MoreShow Less